Time saving magnetic tools for use in the shop & in the field.
The better, faster way to hold tabs in place for tack welding!
- Hold tabs, or any small metal pieces, parallel or perpendicular to the substructure.
- The Adjustable Magnetic V-shape base adjusts for different shapes: round, flat, angle metal surfaces.
View Demo Video
- Made of machined, die cast aluminum for greater accuracy.
- Two mounting holes provide a wider range of adjustment, and allow for side mounting on pipes and tubes up to 3" in dia.
No clamping edges required! Clamp anywhere on flat, round or angled surfaces!
Position and hold pipes, tubes or plates at two points, on ONE side of your workpiece, leaving ample space on the other side for welding.
The better, faster way to hold tabs and small metal plates for tack welding.
Position metal plates on square tubes. Hold small metal plates parallel to square tubes. Stop tabs allow MagTab Square to quickly snap into position on tubing edge.
||Max. Pull Force
|4 x 3 x 1-1/4"
(100 x 76 x 32 mm)
|| 18 LBS
|4-3/8 x 3 x 1-1/2"
(111 x 73 x 38 mm)
||Symmetric MagTabs (One left facing & one right facing)
including MagTab (MFT10) x 1 + MagTab Square (MGT24) x 1
|2-5/6 x 2-1/2 x 1-3/4"
(71 x 62 x 44 mm)
* Magnetic force is based on the longest side of Magnet with 3/8" thick steel.
Perpendicular tab on pipe
Tab on square tube
Positioning handle on pipe.
Square tube section on pipe
Parallel tab on square tube.
Angle iron on pipe
Offset mounting on pipe.
Measure center-to-center distance.
Hold small metal plates parallel to square tubes.